Friday 9 May 2014

                As well as you know (I guess), I study Psychology in Universidad de Chile. And one the phenomenon I really interested by is the Depression.  But, the Depression in the DSM 5 is defined as a sicknnes with too much causes. So, I’ll present this topic from the behaviorism perspective. I don’t know why the people hates this perspective if it’s probably the only one who has real cientific evidence in Psychology. That’s is the reason I choose it and because in my opinion is a problem very extended in a important number of college students. So, I think is gonna be a polemic presentation. I hope not, because is just a presentation for the class.
                At the first, I’ll talk about the definition and the feauture of this behavior problem in general. Then, some experiments that showed how this phenomenon was discovered. Yes, with animals discovered that, but just  remember this kind of research was did in a years with no ethic committe. And not for that, the research has less creditibility. Going with, I’ll offer a solution for this problem. I would really like to receive judges about the possible solutions, not judges about behaviorism. Thanks!
                
As always, I led you guys a link with an experiment very interisting in students!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtB6RTJVqPM

3 comments:

  1. I don't like behaviorism, but your presentation seem interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody likes it :( Why not u.u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE BEHAVIORISM SO MUCH, I LOVE BETANCOURT. No, really, is an interesting (but hated) approach. The depression is one of the most common mental affections in Chile, I think is important to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete