Friday 22 August 2014

If you ask me wich country I would like to visit, I think my answer will be “England”, because I love the english accent and I think England has beautiful and magic places to visit. I know some things about the history of the country, but no so much and it’ll be a great idea start with visits to history museums in England. Firstly I’d charge up my camera and I’d take a billion of photographies of the ancient places that I love, like Buckingham castle and Big ben. Also of particular things in the city, like red buses and telephone boxes.  I think it’s a great country to live, because I love how England people has been educated in good maners. Maybe Chile can learn about that. 

One day I could take a photo like this! :( 



7 comments:

  1. It is a interesting country :) I would like to know the different museums and other tourist landmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like England's public telephones. It had style. I hope you can take that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you take so many pics you won't enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love England and I love the British accent too. Actually I'm doing an English course at the British Institute, I recommend you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. England is very interesting!, you must take photographies to Big Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  6. England is one of my main targets where i could go someday. History and magic interbreeding should be absolutly ike live in a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to England too, but it seems to me that it's a very expensive country (so bad), but it doesn't care because maybe the experience is worth it

    ReplyDelete