Friday 27 June 2014


Our last evening writing on the blog! L Well, I hope see you guys in the second semester on English 4th. I’m gonna take that English with my boyfriend ‘cause he expects to learn english with me. In general, I really enjoyed the class because I love practice the language and I think we all are exposed everyday to use english. In relation with my writing skills, I loved to write funnilly, and that makes me not boring at all about the activities. It’s an upgrade of my writing skill in English I guess. In mi opinion, I think English 3 must to include more oral exercises in English, but it’s only a personal opinion due to me is more easy writting texts and read them. I hope have the same teacher the next semester J It’s something that I wouldn’t change cause she’s very concerned about her students and I think all the teachers must to learn about that quality!!! The blog is other thing that I wouldn’t change, because it develops and trains our writing skills. Technology I guess too. And the possibility of have a personal space in the class, means you can do with it whatever you want.  I found really negative the schedule, it was awfull to think: Oh my friends are having a party in the Cenicero! Oh my god I have a test the next Monday and I didn’t study at all!! The next semester I expect take English 4 on a different time.  For that I think we thank you to Beatriz for have patience with us. J See you guys on the next semester!
BYE!

7 comments: