Friday 13 June 2014


Hello! Again, I Should probably to tell you guys : Hey! I’m a Psychology student in the second year! But it was not always that way. Before Psychology, I was in Universidad Catolica de Chile, studying Law. I wanted to be a penal lawyer, because I’m worry about sex crimes against woman and children. The only thing I was thinking in that moment is: Oh my God those bastards! I want to punish them and cut their balls off! So I viewed clearly… There’s nothing I can do with that if we are only make a lot of laws which they must to be obey by the society. We don’t need only to change the laws, we need to change the people. And that  it’s not possible if we punish criminals and abandon woman and children in ONG and national services of the government all the time. No! We have to changue the environment conditions wich make easier these problems! And that’s I think of my work area. The psychologist is the person who can change that conditions for the common well-being. 

As a future psychologist, I think the first tool is the money. Why? Because a little bit of money’s government is destined to national researchers and public health. Another tool it will be have a lot of patience and mental strenght for tolerate some horrible cases. Its difficult, but it’s the reality and we shouldn’t deny it. In that sense, till now, one subject I really like in the career is Procesos Básicos del Aprendizaje. Besides the contents, that subject made me read beyond that contents and learn that we can change this bad conditions through the experimental psychology. EEUU use it!  Why not us? I really like to learn more and know the best therapies in the world.<3

1 comment: