Friday 6 June 2014

When I listen the ninth symphony of Beethoven my attention is increasing more and more till the end of the act. I guess the violins and the voices have that effect on me. That’s the reason I started to go to particular class with a violinist friend. Firstly I had to buy a violin and with the time, I fixed the violin myself with extremely patience. However, with the Uni and the study I can’t spend much time with my instrument L So I had to give up my particular class and keep my violin away to not distracting at all. I miss you so much violin :’(

Even thought, I learned basic stuff in melodies. It’s kind of funny to think that Mozart composed “The little star” when he was three years old and I learned to play when I was nineteen years old jaja. Besides I would like to learned another melodies, like The Firebird Suit! I think it’s great and intense. You should listen it.


The music world is very wide, so that’s why I’m not limited to learn only violin, I sing too! That’s the activity I can practice most because you only need 10 minutes to warm up the voice and breathe good. One of my favorites singers in classic music is Sissel. I led you some links if you wanna visit. And a photo of my dear violin… <3


Sissel! : http://www.wimp.com/singsaria/
Ninth Symphony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvTxvIwI5QY

3 comments:

  1. I love the violin. I was lucky enough to go to a concerto for violin recently with a Russian solo violinist and the simphonic orchestra (Beethoven) and it was just marvellous. I hope you keep playing in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this kind of music, and the violins too. My frustrated dream is sing! jajaja, i`m a really bad singer. You look so beautiful in the picture with your violin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. : O seems very dificl learn to play a violin! hopefully you can pick your classes

    ReplyDelete