Friday 20 June 2014

Recycling yay! I must to say that I’m not a person who practices this activity. In fact, I don’t really know much about this topic because and it’s not in my interesting area. I knew this is important for the planet and the whole thing but my preoccupation is not too large how the green people expects I guess.
In spite of it, I’m always taking the advices in television, radio and internet’s advertisement. I think the advice of the “Hey turn the lights if you are not using please!” I never achive it jaja I’m a online person and I’m connected to the internet by my devices since I got up till I go to sleep lately.

I think is relevant this topic because everyday our planet is wearing down and a lot of irresponsible people (like me L ) can help to stop that process naturally and artificially. And the animals!!! We must to save them from the destruction on their houses produced by our humand hand L It would be great if we all can live in a planet without wastes. Or use magic to dissapear them! I hope one day I become into a green person J

3 comments:

  1. It would be fantastic if we could use magic to dissapear the waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I understand it, I'm a irresponsible person too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to inform about it, then everything is more clear and easy

    ReplyDelete