Friday 7 November 2014


 My learning english experience


Really, the subject English in general bores me because I think all the english subjects in Chile aren’t good organized. My mom taught me English since I was 3 years old and I learned many things in that age that my teachers in school taught me again. So, always I had a seven every year without study at all. I don’t like so much the language as a subject, because I have learned more by myself about pronunciation and vocabulary J I think the subject is the same thing I had in school, but it was good for me because I have one more momento to practice it. About the blogs, I like very much to write in english. In fact, it’s the best thing I guess I know to do. Also it’s cute to put photos at the end of the post. :3 . I think the aspects I need to improve in my english habilities is to talk in that language with much secure and fluency. There are many times I’m standing and thinking in english without articulate any word xD and it’s not because I don’t know! I feel shame about my pronunciation sometimes L Recently, I started to see Tv Series and movies with english audio and english subtitles to see how is the english pronunciation in some words. It really works I guess, the profesor told me I have a nice ear :P I recommend you J Then, you can turn off the subtitles and just try to listen and understand. Nowadays, I’m using english in reading papers in neuroscience. I understood all the grammar part of them, but I have to learn some translations in neuroscience terms.





5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I see Greys Anatomy in english without subtitles !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see movies without subtitles too!.
    And it's very funny the pictures thing :P-

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great method, I think is one of the best ways to improve english, watching movies/series in english with english subtitles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow! yes, it is a interesting and funny method. I used it too.

    ReplyDelete