Friday 24 October 2014

My year 2014

If I have to put a mark to this year from 1 (worst) until 10 (best), that mark would be a 5, because this year was fine but not so much. About the good things that have happened in my life, I can say that in this year I’ve had many interesting subjects,  such as Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychopatology and Psychology of development II. Also, I took an elective subject called “Experimental I” and the professor gave me a rat. I love that rat because it’s very intelligent and cute. I named it Paul Mc Cartney. A thing that I like in this year, it was Tommy and me have our first holidays together in the beach. Also, this year I have felt myself more pretty and youthfull, because I’ve been thinking how short is the life L I’m 21 years old and there are many things that I haven’t done yet u.u . I think this year (in my perspective) I have been more friendly with my classmates. In fact, I changed my friend circle and it got bigger. That made me happy because the most of the people in Uni greets me. One situation almost breaks me at all: Almost I reprobed a subject and I had to study in my winter vacations. Happily, the mark of the final exam went up my average. One achivement that I loved to do, I was assistant in Psychobiology. Students loved my assistant class for the first test. There were many good marks J



One final thing, I please you guys give a like to this photo J I would really appreciate!
In the photo, not the link please!!!! L


 https://www.facebook.com/erizosdetierrachile/photos/a.712722512132026.1073741847.583233175080961/712722848798659/?type=1&theater



4 comments:

  1. Dead to neurocience!!! Social psychology rules!! neeeeeerd! Rat girl! (c: C: C:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture.
    You shouldn't think you are old! I am 21 too, and I think is the better age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rat! woow it very cute and pretty pet. I like your picture too :)

    ReplyDelete