Friday 17 October 2014

When I was 16 years old, I used to go to two chorus in my school. Two years later, the both I had to left because that year I was in senior year and I had to study for the PSU in preu-university. Nowadays. I don’t have any usual hobbie, with the exception of studying jajajaj But, when I’m free, I usually watch TV and Anime series. One or two chapters by day, it depends of how I’m free for the next day. Now I’m watching Tsubasa Chronicles, an anime serie where Syaoran, an archeologist must to look for Sakura’s memories, whose have been turn in feathers, through different dimensions. I love this serie because the main characters were in another anime serie, called Sakura Card Captor. Another activity what I usually do, is play with my she hedgie. In the summer, we lay down in my bed and take a nap all during the afternoon. I love how she stretchs her legs and how yawns. One hobbie I left for the few time I have, is Reading for pleasure. I miss a lot to read novels, especially those have a cinema version. I like compare the book and the movie. I think hobbies are important in person’s life because they defines you and besides, hobbies distracting us from stress and boring. But it’s difficult contend the free time, the study time and the sleep time. Recently, I hadn’t free time, I just wanna sleep forever and have vacations in the beach. 


6 comments:

  1. Pame, you are a bad influence for me. You make me to watch bloody animes that don't let me sleep at night :C Bad person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, when i was child i did see a lot of classics animes in the free channels, like Dragon Ball Z, Hunter X, Samurai X, Slam dunk and others. I hope that the holydays come soon for take a deserved rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see Sakura Card Captor again :( I think that is a very good hobbie to see movies or series

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like different anime's series too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. on holidays you should retake your hobbies as soon as you can, as you say, they help us release our tension ad stress

    ReplyDelete