Friday 3 October 2014

What would my friday be without the english class in the afternoon?

We decided this topic between four persons jajaja I took English 4 because my boyfriend Tommy has to finish the english program this year, before his psychology degree. He won’t took this subject alone, so we are here. Sometimes, I would have liked talk with Simon for my english exemption but in that moment I remember this is the only subject that I can take with my boyfriend before he left the Uni. Probably if I could have this free schedule, I would be with him in the mall, watching a movie or eating ice-cream maybe. Also, this day would be perfect for going out with friends from school. My friends studyng Medicine so they don’t have too much time L this day would be perfect to be with them. Maybe I could study too in this schedule. The next week it’s gonna be awful and stressing L In fact, I though if I must came to class today. I’m really stressed. I would be watching anime series, reading some books maybe or sleeping! Sleeping is important too, specially if the week is stressing L.  Sometimes I arrived earlier to the class and I try to write the post before the profesor cames, but when he posts “Guys you are gonna write about something you like” I have to wait for all the class and I don’t take advance of my work! >:c Profesor, stop with that please >:c

  
That's how my pets and I should sleeping. 

3 comments:

  1. haha, that's very cute. At least enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela unfortunately your classmates didn't arrive on time and you needed time to write yo opinions.. and I think expressing your ideas is not too bad, at least you have your say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share your opinions about friday, it would be a great time to do relaxing activities :)

    ReplyDelete