Friday 10 October 2014

How green Am I ? :P

I am so Green  that I’m wearing today a Green coat jaja. It’s not a joke. But, I’m not a Green person as much as I like would to be. I think is a being in a lazy mood thing of my part and unconscious. My family is not much enthusiast with the environmental thing, but always at school I had biology class where my teachers told us about the important deal with the environment. I think school could be the first step for the kids to know more about this topic. Also mass media can be a nice via to inform people. In my case, I’m always receiving Greenpeace’s emails, because I like more the idea of save fauna from those stupids environmental phenomenons caused by stupids enterprises >:c  one day I could work there J . (In greenpeace) I hadn’t incorporate recycling habits because of the lazy thing, but it would be the best If I do it earlier as possible. Not only me, the world would better if we all cooperate <3 Think in the chances! I have no idea about bikes (in fact I don’t know how ride a bike) but If I walk to Uni everyday of every month, I would save like 10.000 pesos? I live near of the Uni, I had spend those 10.000 badly u.u I think Santiago is lost jajaj in this issue, because Santiago is in the middle depression, so too much pollution plus the uncoscious people… In my opinion, a great idea would be generating a new Green lung in the city like new parks with grass, with beautiful flowers <3




5 comments:

  1. I like your ideaa! the generating a new Green lung in the city like new parks with grass, with beautiful flowers :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so agree with you about a new big BIG park, but not in the center of our city, maybe in other burrough

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that should to learn about enviromental friendly practices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be amazing, but in the direction we are, i don't think so :/

    (Learn to ride bikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too many interesting ideas Pam, I agree with you, Santiago, and Chile in general, needs a new big park, a new green lung for the city...

    ReplyDelete