Friday 26 September 2014


My today’s post is about a job that I would like to have.  Really, I don’t have idea yet in Psychology. I like some scientific subjects relationed with Neuroscience ,biological bases of behavior and mental diseases, but nothing specific. Furthermore, I was in Law’s faculty, but I took off and my first interest when I came here, was learn about Legal Psychology. That is another point! I don’t know how I could mix all these topics that I’m interested with in one job! On one side, I could be a Neuroscience Researcher working in neurogenesis or studyng about dream process. On the other side, I could be a Psychology in a judicial hearing and working with people whose have been victims of sexual violence and abandoned child. I really don’t know how mix them L . If no one of theme works out, I would like have a indoors job because my house is sanctify! My idea is avoiding any work in a office with stressed people, subway trips or anything else relationed with an stressed life. I want to work quietly as possible in one space where I could have everything organized and clean. But also, it will be not bad traveling to some countries for work, obviously jajaja for congress and meeting important people in the areas.  


5 comments:

  1. Probably you have time to think about it. Don't get stressed!
    There are many ways to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boring pamela! You should partying mor and to be less in the laboratory. You will become a rat :o!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna be a laboratory rat but you will be a poor rat under the bridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The science is funny, but one always have to look beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. legal psychology.. it seems to be interesting and quite new..

    ReplyDelete