Sunday 14 September 2014

Hi! Today is free post so I’ll talk about my favorite video game. When I was 14 years old, a classmate borrowed me a CD to record some data. At the reverse part of the CD’s box, there was another CD named “Resident Evil 3”. At first, I thought “Doesn’t matter” but one afternoon I was bored, I founded that CD and put it in my PC. This video came out in the screen -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1kyla_kxI . So, seems Resident Evil was a terror video game, so I played it. The zombies murdered me in one second because I didn’t know what to do. There was a little space to run out from 3 zombies! I remember my sister’s face when I loose in that part, she was really scared and made a big deal of it telling my mother that I was playing that kind of video games. But I didn’t care about her, I just keep playing and two months later (no study, no friends, just the damn game) I finished it :D . I had a crush with Jill Valentine; she was my favorite character of the game. Later, I discovered Resident Evil was a saga with many other games. Till today, I couldn’t play all of them, but I’m gonna keep trying to. Besides, my boyfriend had been interested in playing Resident Evil so we downloaded the last one “Resident Evil: Revelations” and now we are playing it!

This is a picture of the videogame I founded :). The game is for PC and Play Station by the way. 


2 comments:

  1. I didn't imagine you are a great fan of video games, you look so intellectual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we gonna finish RE: Revelations? I’m waiting for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete