Friday 5 September 2014




The best concert I’ve ever gone to

One afternoon, my sister told me that Green Day (our favorite music band) will come to Chile in October 24th, in 2010. We are so excited about it, and we begged our father to buy the tickets for the concert. Firstly, he concerned about us for the type of music, because it is “agressive” according to him. Later of too much deals with him, he accepted and my sister and me got the tickets! Finally, the day came. It was Sunday and it was very hot. The concert started at the 9:00 p.m , but we arrived to the Bicentenario La Florida Stadium at 12:00 p.m. Green Day’s members are Billie Joe (vocalist and guitar), Mike Dirnt (bass) and Tré Cool (Drums). They are from United States and the kind of music they play is punk rock and pop punk. I really like their music albums because if you listen the tracks without stop them, it relates you a story about a character who is victim of  capitalism’s problems and injusticies. The atmosphere during the event was so heavy, because the entire place smelt like marijuana and that, fatigued me. In spite of, I really enjoyed the concert because it was so excited sang with one of my favorite singers. I remember I cried with a song called “21 guns”. I never gonna forget that day.  


This is the song I cried for xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbudjFwDCfw




5 comments:

  1. That's really cool, I only know the most popular tracks of green day, but they sound great :D and they're definitely not aggressive, mother of god xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to listen Green Day too, but i wasn't fanatic, however, they are an amazing band, good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I don't like Green Day, I don't like the mixture between punk and pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture! Do you ussualy go to concerts? I've been to very few

    ReplyDelete